2018 Parent Survey Results
2017-2018 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all the families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 20 questions related to three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2015-18 Three Year Education Plan. :
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall division results represent 2918 responses from parents and guardians across EIPS. This was an increase in responses from 2678 in the previous year.
The survey results for Bruderheim School have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength.
- caring and dedicated staff members
- student leadership opportunities
- community's opportunities to be involved in our school
Areas for Growth
- develop a deeper understanding of First Nation, Metis and Inuit culture and history.
- numeracy skills of our students
- additional resources to support learning
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the prioroties and goals outlined in the EIPS Three Year Educartion Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
2018-19 Kindergarten News
Do you have a student beginning kindergarten in the fall of 2018. If so you are invited to our Kindergarten Open House on Tuesday May 1 starting at 6pm.
Important Dates and Times
For a complete list of holidays and school-closure days during the 2017-18 school year, refer to the EIPS Division Calendar.
Sync the School Calendar to your personal calendar
EIPS Students Stand Out at Annual Speech Competition
Posted on Apr 25 2018
Sherwood Park, AB. — More than 70 of the top student speakers from 24 elementary schools in Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) are getting set to compete in the eighth annual EIPS Young Speakers Invitational on April 26. Throughout…
What’s Your Story? Students Tap the Power of Storytelling
Posted on Feb 23 2018
Sherwood Park, AB. — More than 400 student writers and artists will master the art of storytelling at the 2018 Young Authors’ Conference this Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018. The Young Authors’ Conference is a long-standing collaborative…